Brown to blonde balayage is the most frequently asked dye job variety. Now we understand why! These styles are “the one-size-fits-all”: they flatter all skin tones, base hair shades, and eye colors (if the right brown and right blond are chosen). So, if you need new hair color ideas, read on!
We’ve collected 20 various styles with diverse blonde balayage highlights on different brown shades to illustrate as many mixes, as possible. So, whether you are a dark brunette or have something closer to the mousy shade, you’ll definitely find a new interesting colormelt for your next salon visit.
1. Light Brown to Blonde Balayage for Shaggy Layers
2. Dark Brown to Blonde Balayage with Black Roots
3. Bronde Balayage with Well-Defined Highlights
4. Sandy Balayage with Face Framing Highlights
5. Brown to Blonde Balayage on Straight Hair
6. Strawberry Blonde Balayage for Brown Lob
7. Long Brunette Hair with Subtle Bronde Highlights
8. Shiny Highlights on Brown Locks
9. Cool-Toned Brown and Blonde Balayage
10. Medium Brown Cut with Blonde Balayage Streaks
11. Balayage, Hair Tipping and Lowlights Combo
12. Deep Dark Brown Balayaged Locks
13. Soft Brown and Blonde Balayombre
14. High-Contrast Balayage for Short Textured Hair
15. Black Brown to Blonde Balayage
16. Ash Blonde Balayage on Brown Hair
17. Brown Faded to White Blonde
18. Highlights and Babylights on Dark Brown Hair
19. Chocolate Brown Locks with Caramel Balayage
20. Caramel and Ash Bronde Balayage Highlights
Brown to blonde balayage is a timeless option. A lot of women opt for it to liven up their solid color or upgrade their ombre. However, there is one more reason to choose this type of highlights. It is a ‘painless’ way to lighten hair that minimizes damage. Hairstylists often advise a light balayage to those ladies who want to turn their brunette mane into blonde locks. Anyway, brown and blonde are a perfect match!