Modern perms with bangs have nothing in common with outdated frizzy looks trendy in 70-80’s, don’t fear. Fringe may be styled in dozens of ways, and we cannot but share these 10 brilliant ideas we’ve found lately. Check and get inspired for your new curly cut and style!
You may find out more about different types of curls in our previous article about permed hair. Spiral perms are the most popular of them. They may be either tight or loose, anyway such coils and waves look flawless. Now you’ll be even more surprised, as permed locks may be combined with straight bangs! So, having perms doesn’t mean your fringe will be shrunk, frizzy and unruly. You may always leave it untouched and process the rest of the hair. Let’s see some flattering examples of short, medium and long perm styles with various bang types!
1. Bouncy Spiral Perm with Bangs
2. Long Spiral Perm with Straight Bangs
3. Short Loosely Permed Hair with Asymmetrical Fringe
4. Long Permed Hair with Bangs Cut Short
5. Wet-Looking Curly Bob with Long Thin Fringe
6. Messy Permed Pixie with Curly Side Bangs
7. Voluminous Permed Bob with Bangs for Fine Hair
8. Undercut with Permed Top and Longer Fringe
9. Big Shaggy Permed Curls with Messy Bangs
10. Shoulder-Length Perm with Eye-Grazing Fringe
The ease of wearing hair perm with bangs was an insight for us and, possibly, will be the same fascinating discovery for you. Hope this article dispelled all your doubts “to cut or not to cut” the front pieces, and you’ve found here your ideal fringe type. Check related posts below to get more curly hair inspiration!